Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 2


In this week, I worked with Alya which is in the Operations section , she introduced me with regards to the attendance program such as, if some employees will have a training outside the working place, how to make their attendance so they will not be considered as absent. Alya taught me also how to deal with some problems regarding if some of the employees cancelled her\his training program so it will not cause any inconveniences to the company and so with the training organizers. I worked with Ayda, which is in Public Relations section if how to enter the records of the ending insured services of the UAE national employee and for the new employee in the attendance program. In this week, I learned new skills by using various things in attendance program. In addition, I am glad working with my mentors for they are very accommodating with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment