Friday, November 23, 2012

Week 3



Week  3, Aida which is in the Public Relation section as my mentor she introduced me how to make a letter with a heading, To Whom It May Concern, using Arabic and English language. In addition, she showed me how to encode in employees affairs program new about employee’s grade and salary or if the existing employee’s   grade or salary has changed. In the absence of my mentor Alyah, I was assigned to take her place in the training and development department, to organized Training programs for the employees and to discuss it with my manager Ibrahim of the Human Resources Department.

This week, it was quite a tough week for me because I was assigned in two sections due to the absence of my mentor Alyah. Although, I really enjoy my work because I was introduced with another kind of learning and they were able to entrusted me the place of my mentor Alyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment